276 21st Avenue is a beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, full-floor Richmond condominium in a well-maintained two-unit building. This home features beautiful hardwood floors, gorgeous period details, with tasteful modern updates. The sizable living room is flooded with natural light and flows seamlessly into the formal dining room, separated by charming french doors. Enjoy a large walk-in closet and direct access to the sunroom from the primary suite. This 3-4 bedroom floor plan offers endless possibilities and flexibility for a home office, home gym, family room, or all of the above!
Downstairs you’ll find 2 car garage parking, washer & dryer, a beautifully landscaped backyard, and a large, private storage room, which can also be used as a home gym, play room, or office. Located in a fantastic and walkable, A+ location. With a 96 Walk Score, you are just steps to the Presidio, and Clement & Geary hot spots. Legion of Honor, Land’s End, and Golden Gate Park are just minutes away.
- 4 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Condominium
- Full-Floor Home in Well-Maintained 2-Unit Building
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors & Period Details Throughout
- Flexible Floor Plan with Ample Closet Space
- 2 Car Garage Parking (tandem with yourself)
- Beautifully Landscaped Shared Backyard
- Private Storage Room or Use as Gym/Office
- Washer & Dryer in Garage
- Well-Maintained Building with Seismic Updates
- 96 Walk Score
- Steps to Clement & Geary Hotspots
- Minutes to the Presidio/Legion of Honor/Golden Gate Park/Land's End Trail